Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beyond Atlantis my current WIP


What is the working title of your book?

 Beyond Atlantis

 Where did the idea come from for the book?

 I read a lot of science Fiction and paranormal so I would say it was inspired by what I read.

 What genre does your book fall under?

 Science fiction, erotic, romance 

 Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie?






What is a one sentence synopsis of your book?

 The survival and struggles of the human race after an Alien invasion.

 Will your book be self published or represented by an agency/publisher?

 Publisher 

 How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

 A month 

 What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?

 The Poseleen series by John Ringo

 Who or What inspired you to write this book?

 I watch movies and read books those are what inspire me.

 What else about your book might interest the reader?

 If you like action, a colorful collection of characters and sizzling romance this is a book for you.

 Here is the link back to Kim Carmichael's  post
 
http://kimcarmichaelnovels.com/2012/12/02/next-big-thing-blog-hop/

2 comments:

Chandra Renard said...

Sounds very cool. I'm a fan of scifi erotica. Will need to look into this one

Author GE Stills said...

Thank you Chandra.